Do Nothing Cake





Made this today and both my brother and I say "it's a keeper". This was so easy to make. I love the heavy dense texture to this cake. I will for sure be making it again. Very moist and delicious!

Do Nothing Cake

Servings: 16

Ingredients:
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 cups flour
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 16 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
  • 2 eggs

Icing:
  • 1 cup coconut
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup nuts
  • 3/4 cup evaporated milk


Instructions:
  1. Place first 6 ingredients in a bowl & mix until blended with spoon.
  2. Pour into 13x9 inch cake pan.
  3. Bake at 350°F 35-40 minutes.
  4. For Icing: Mix butter, sugar and evaporated milk together and cook over medium heat until a little thickened. (This usually takes about 5 minutes at a boil).
  5. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
  6. Pour over hot cake.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

School Lunchroom Cafeteria Rolls

Blackened Chicken with Avocado Cream Sauce

Skinny Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas